How will property investing fare in the near future?
Property has always proven to be a lucrative investment opportunity that so many just want to get their hands on it.
But there’s so much negative speculation about what it will supposedly look like in the future and whether it will grant the same awesome benefits it has given to those who ventured into it in the past and presently.
Grant and I discuss our opinions regarding property investing and whether it’s something we are still positive about based on our experiences.
Tune in to this episode to the end and share your thoughts on this topic too. We’d love to hear from you.
00:00 Welcome to Property and Investing
01:07 Is property investing over?
02:49 How far ahead do you want to look with property?
07:04 Why believe in property ongoingly?
07:48 Where you buy property is really critical
08:34 Are young people still interested in buying property?
10:29 There is a cult-ture in Australia revolving around property
12:30 There is an undersupply of houses
19:05 Population increase
24:09 Banks and governments have vested interests in property-keeping
29:35 There will be some volatility around property
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Property and Investing website: https://propertyandinvesting.com/
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/property-and-investing/id1657091001
Connect with Us:
- Join the Property and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/propertyandinvesting
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/propertyandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/propertyandinvesting/
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: email@example.com