What’s the latest buzz in Property and Investing?
The Round-Up is an episode where we give you our point of view on the latest articles and reports related to the property market space that we find interesting.
We aim to show you how these reports could help you and the different ways people approach this information too.
For today’s first Round-Up, we’re doing a deep dive into two interesting reports that circulate in the property market space – Philip Lowe’s Finfluence and CoreLogic’s Hedonic Home Value Index.
Tune in to the episode and let us know what you also think about these reports.
00:00 Welcome to Property and Investing
02:22 Figuring out what news is important and what’s not
04:30 Is Philip Lowe Australia’s biggest finfluencer?
24:31 CoreLogic – The Hedonic Home Value Index
37:04 Two types of valuation you can get done on your property
37:50 People don’t understand how they can get chewed up in volatility
46:10 Property doesn’t seem like it’s going to fall
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Property and Investing website: https://propertyandinvesting.com/
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/property-and-investing/id1657091001
Connect with Us:
- Join the Property and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/propertyandinvesting
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/propertyandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/propertyandinvesting/
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org