Property investing is more than just “houses”.
Being property investors ourselves, we have seen just how complex the property game is which makes it more exciting.
And so in this episode, we’d like to give you a peek into some of the discussions we have about our own portfolios and also what’s happening in the property space.
The information we share isn’t discussed publicly nor is it available in media outlets but definitely worth paying attention to.
All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision.
00:00 Welcome to Property and Investing
3:33 Negative real interest rates
6:13 Property is a game of finance
10:26 Calculating your own personal inflation rate
12:12 Interest rates being higher than the CPI
13:20 Why today is a unique time in history
14:31 Our views on investment with our awareness of debt’s function today
17:07 Striking a balance between utilising debt and inflation
22:04 Buying a place of residence (Can it be an investment?)
36:02 How much is too much house?
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Property and Investing website: https://propertyandinvesting.com/
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/property-and-investing/id1657091001
Connect with Us:
- Join the Property and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/propertyandinvesting
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/propertyandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/propertyandinvesting/
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org