Having a definite goal fuels us to continue working hard to achieve them—be it buying more properties or improving our portfolio.
As the second part of our property investing goals episode, Charley shares the target he has set for his property investment for 2023.
What are these goals, and how is he going to achieve them?
Listen to this podcast to find out.
Also, make sure to stick with us until the last minute to learn something along the way that may change the course of your property investing journey!
All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision.
00:00 Welcome to Property and Investing
05:08 Identifying the reasons behind your goals
07:32 Do personal situations change your goals?
11:46 Where Charley is now in his property investment journey
22:49 Optimising each property in the portfolio
30:02 Evaluating your property portfolio
34:53 The importance of property managers
36:43 Financing your property investments
44:10 Strike if the opportunity presents!
48:58 Making an acquisition
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Property and Investing website: https://propertyandinvesting.com/
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/property-and-investing/id1657091001
Connect with Us:
- Join the Property and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/propertyandinvesting
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/propertyandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/propertyandinvesting/
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org