The CoreLogic report is one of the best PDFs that we receive on a monthly basis. And if you’re a property investor, you’ll want to get your hands on it.
In this podcast episode, we will discuss the February 2023 property round up. There are several points we share our thoughts on including RBA’s rate rise and its impact on the property space and beyond.
Tune in to the full episode and share with us what your thoughts are. We’d love to know about it too.
All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision.
00:00 Welcome to Property and Investing
03:02 RBA: Rate rise by 2.5%
04:32 Did we think rates would get this high?
06:45 What has changed for us with the rate rise?
12:53 What will prompt a change in Grant’s property accumulation
16:05 What we think happens next
21:24 CoreLogic: Hedonic Home Value Index
23:59 Places aren’t getting listings
28:45 Ramping up of immigration
33:52 Possible shift to high-density living due to population growth
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Property and Investing website: https://propertyandinvesting.com/
- Check out CoreLogic’s Hedonic Home Value Index report here: https://www.corelogic.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0019/13069/CoreLogic-home-value-index-FEB-23-FINAL.pdf
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/property-and-investing/id1657091001
Connect with Us:
- Join the Property and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/propertyandinvesting
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/propertyandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/propertyandinvesting/
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: email@example.com