Have you heard the news?!
Well… I’m excited to say that…
Grant recently bought another property! 🥳🥳🥳
Now… I can probably guess what you’re wondering right now…
You’ll be relieved to know that I don’t intend on holding back the details!
First, to give you a quick overview…
It was a 4-bedroom, stand-alone house, with a generous amount of land…
And… *drumroll* 😋
It’s in WA.
Now, knowing us… you might be thinking that…
Grant is the type of investor that would be opting for cashflow…
And, that this is probably… just your typical, high yielding property? 🤔
Well… not necessarily.
This property is focused entirely on…. !
( you’ll have to check out the episode 😝 )
His endgame of retiring on the cash flow from his property portfolio, has remained the same…
But… the strategy he is using has shifted.
Grant is buying this particular property as part of that play.
One day… he will sell some properties in the portfolio…
And then re-invest that money back into high yielding properties.
Now, I find this incredibly interesting…
Not because of the property… or because it’s a different type of property to his existing properties…
Sometimes as an investor, we can be married to our beliefs.
And Grant made a deliberate stance on shifting what he was married to, in order to adapt.
I encourage more investors to reserve the right to change their mind in moments like this when the market environment shifts.
This is exactly what we’re talking about in this week’s podcast episode!
We’ll be discussing:
– Potential risks
– Grants plans moving forward
– Costs, Yields, Structures and more!
PS: Tell us how you are reacting to the market environment!
Or, shoot us the questions you have, and we’ll answer them in a future episode.
All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision.
00:00 Welcome to Property and Investing
04:28 What property did Grant buy and where
05:08 The reason behind Grant’s purchase
06:43 Do rules make you confident?
10:31 How the new property fits into Grant’s plan
14:32 The cost of the property purchase
16:16 Why Western Australia?
23:18 Rental yield of the property
25:14 More information about the property
26:00 Deposit and costs
28:47 Financial structure
30:37 Negatively geared property
31:55 Years expected the property will cover for itself
32:21 Impact of the purchase on borrowing power
34:57 Risks Grant sees with the property
38:35 Using the wins in your property portfolio for your next purchase
40:09 Is Grant’s plan of accumulating properties still holding water?
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Property and Investing website: https://propertyandinvesting.com/
- You might want to check out the ff. episodes too:
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/property-and-investing/id1657091001
Connect with Us:
- Join the Property and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/propertyandinvesting
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/propertyandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/propertyandinvesting/
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: email@example.com