Whether it be property, business, or life…
I’m sure you’ve had some unexpected challenges along the way.
Just speaking personally here,
Sometimes I’ll do a stupid thing without knowing it
And then, all of a sudden, it clicks as to just how stupid it is.
I realised that what I was doing was working against me.
What I found out is that if I was careful,
This can happen in my property investing too.
Property can be such a complex field…
And it can be incredibly easy to get caught out by something you weren’t expecting.
Now, here’s a quick tip for anyone who hasn’t applied for finance yet…
And one that I bet stumps a lot of new investors…
Banks aren’t as organised and professional as you’d think.
Now, if you are like me,
You’d probably assume that being publicly listed companies,
That has been around for hundreds of years…
Surely they have a system you can rely on
Well, I wouldn’t bet on it.
In cases like this,
It’s important to know about it beforehand and be able to prepare for these challenges
And it would be best if you know them before you sign an unconditional contract 🤷♂️
Which may risk losing your deposit due to a slow bank application 😳
But… don’t worry.
In this week’s podcast episode, Grant and I address the most unexpected challenges we have faced in property investing…
So that you can avoid these hurdles and reach your desired outcome through property!
We’ll be discussing:
– Our own biases
– Policies changes
– As well as Banks, Debt, and more!
You can tune in on the links provided on this page!
PS: Post a comment or send us an email to share some of your most unexpected challenges and how you overcame them!! 🥳
All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision.
00:00 Welcome to Property and Investing
01:12 Facing unexpected challenges
05:28 Why Grant almost took an exit in property investing
13:13 Handling debt when investing in properties
19:50 Banks aren’t as organised as you think they are
28:51 Lending policy changes
30:17 Dealing with our own biases
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Property and Investing website: https://propertyandinvesting.com/
- The Debt Millionaire by George Antone: https://www.amazon.com/Debt-Millionaire-people-never-wealth/dp/0982704542
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/property-and-investing/id1657091001
Connect with Us:
- Join the Property and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/propertyandinvesting
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/propertyandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/propertyandinvesting/
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org