As Property Investors, the first two things you’ll learn are…
1. To use the bank’s money
2. How to take full advantage of leverage.
Having had some experience now, I can assure you that…
Well, it’s not always that easy.
( Despite what you might be hearing )
Investing in property can require a large amount of money.
I’m not talking about the deposit,
Or, even stamp duty…
These days, you’ll need to prove that you have a continuous stream of income that is high enough to pay down the repayments of all the properties you own.
Which means that, now more than ever…
Banks are scrutinizing your borrowing capacity.
Yep, that can be incredibly difficult
Especially if you aren’t in a position with a high income…
Or, if you own a large portfolio
( fortunately/unfortunately like I do )
So, when I was reminded about this,
I immediately sought answers to my burning question from the team:
How am I going to increase or maintain my borrowing capacity to continue building my portfolio?
Well… luckily for you…
In this week’s podcast episode, Grant and I discuss the answers I received and more!
We’ll be breaking down the unexpected challenges involved in property investing, so that you don’t have to learn the hard way!
We’ll be discussing:
– Passive property investing
– Buying property in different states
– As well as cash requirements, borrowing capacity and more!
PS: Send us your questions!
Whether you’re wondering about what we do day to day as property investors, or something else…
We’ll make sure we get to them in a future episode
All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision.
00:00 Welcome to Property and Investing
03:27 Buying in a different state
04:14 Property investing is not all “passive”
11:11 Cash requirements
13:03 Continuous income for borrowing capacity
20:06 Keeping going after beatdowns
27:19 Property investing is fast but slow
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Property and Investing website: https://propertyandinvesting.com/
- Check out Part 1 of our discussion on this topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoMSuMbzevI
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/property-and-investing/id1657091001
Connect with Us:
- Join the Property and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/propertyandinvesting
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/propertyandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/propertyandinvesting/
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org