These days when there’s something on my mind,
Say, something I can’t solve at the moment…
I’ll reach out to someone in my network who is talented at that “thing,”
More often than not… they know exactly what needs to be done
And they can highlight where I was going wrong in the process.
I truly believe that having someone on your team who has done the thing you want to do is essential if you want to avoid potential risks and maximise your wins!
Now… before I continue. I feel like this needs to be said 🤓
A mentor doesn’t have to be some mysterious, famous billionaire…
A mentor can come in the form of friends within your network, paid advice (such as buyer’s agents),
or even books, courses, and seminars.
Ultimately, the advantages they can bring can be incredibly helpful, and in my eyes…
Its importance to your success cannot be understated.
So, to give you an example,
Look at it from the perspective of you being an investor that has tremendous time constraints due to work, family, and other commitments.
Whether you are in the acquisition stage or financing stage,
Having a dedicated team around you that is incentivised to help you win could just be the difference between:
– You building a property portfolio with enough passive income to support your family during retirement…
– Or you being an investor who lacked the time and necessary tools to build appropriate investments
The possibilities and advantages of having a team around you are limitless.
For me, it has made all the difference,
To the point where now I’m even considering developing.
None of this would have been possible without the team I have around me.
Now that we’re talking about people who have done the thing you want to achieve,
In this week’s podcast episode, Grant and I are answering all of your recent Q&A submissions so that we can help you overcome the obstacles in your way!
We’ll be discussing:
– Our “why” that inspired action
– Volatile incomes while investing
– As well as the importance of education, side events, and more!
PS: Did we miss some of your questions? Make sure to leave a comment or send us an email! We’ll make sure that we get to them in a future episode!
All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision.
00:00 Welcome to Property and Investing
02:48 What did Grant put in place to get started with property investing?
05:55 The “why” that inspires action
15:30 Having a volatile income when investing
17:16 Education and side events
22:17 What is the role of property mentors?
27:37 Final points to remember
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Property and Investing website: https://propertyandinvesting.com/
- Listen to our other podcast here! https://businessandinvesting.com/podcast/
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki: https://www.amazon.com/Rich-Dad-Poor-Teach-Middle/dp/1612680194
- The Debt Millionaire by George Antone: https://www.amazon.com/Debt-Millionaire-people-never-wealth/dp/0982704542
- The Property Couch Podcast: https://thepropertycouch.com.au/
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/property-and-investing/id1657091001
Connect with Us:
- Join the Property and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/propertyandinvesting
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/propertyandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/propertyandinvesting/
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: email@example.com