At this point, I’m sure we’ve all fallen for one of those clickbait articles…
They promise to uncover the next hot spot suburb or bank lending secret.
While for now, this may be harmless…
And I know you have also been curious about the possible returns that a mining town gem ‘MIGHT’ have in your property portfolio too.
But, let me assure you…
There is no silver bullet or shortcut to wealth creation.
For many property investors, it’s actually this exact thought process that is preventing their success.
Now, of course…
Everyone is different.
It’s important for you to recognise that my psychology around money may be totally different to yours…
However, I encourage everyone to reflect on their past experiences to then build an understanding of their relationship with money.
In my opinion…
The way you think about money as well as your relationship with it,
Will make the biggest impact on your wealth and the way you build your portfolio.
Having a good psychology with money will keep you calm and help you make important decisions.
Which means, when opportunities present themselves, you’ll be open to taking the right calculated risks!
In property, it’s always been the simple:
Long-term strategies that have made the most millionaires…
Having the right mindset to get you through the whole journey could make all the difference!
Fortunately, we’re here to set the record straight.
In this week’s podcast episode, Grant and I are revealing why most property investors fail, as well as breaking down how you can avoid these same mistakes!
PS: Were you risk-averse like me?
Or were you too fearless for your own good?
Send us an email and share your experiences when working on your relationship with money!
All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision.
00:00 Welcome to Property and Investing
04:14 Understanding money psychology
12:02 Building the identity of a property investor
14:03 Unpacking our personal experiences with psychology in property investing
20:00 Sometimes, you are the problem
26:05 How do mentoring and modelling help you?
35:38 Needing to be right vs needing to be rich
37:00 Tips to become a successful property investor
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Property and Investing website: https://propertyandinvesting.com/
- Master Mind and Money by MJB Seminars: https://mastermindandmoney.com.au/
- Ultimate Wealth Mastery Library: Key Strategies for Financial Mastery by Dr. John Demartini: https://www.amazon.com/Martinis-Ultimate-Wealth-Mastery-Library/dp/B091D8W3KQ
- Unhindered: The Seven Essential Practices for Overcoming Insecurity by Jaemin Frazer: https://www.amazon.com/Unhindered-Essential-Practices-Overcoming-Insecurity/dp/0648894207
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins: https://www.amazon.com/Awaken-Giant-Within-Immediate-Emotional/dp/0671791540
- Unlimited Dr Joe Dispenza: https://drjoedispenza.com/
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/property-and-investing/id1657091001
Connect with Us:
- Join the Property and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/propertyandinvesting
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/propertyandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/propertyandinvesting/
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org