Financing plays a huge role in our investing journey.
But with the current state the lending industry is in, where interest rates and deposits are a lot higher compared to the previous years, it seems like we’re facing a huge roadblock.
What do you do?
Should you just give up on property investing altogether or is there a way to play the property game that will still be profitable to you?
Grant and I discuss our personal strategies and how we manage to cope in the present investing landscape we’re in in this podcast.
00:00 Welcome to Property and Investing
03:05 Our experience with lending today
05:10 Financing can ruin a deal
07:39 The lending is now the roadblock
08:15 Rates and deposit requirements are higher now
09:37 How are we thinking about property now
13:25 Being privy to other lending options
15:03 Optimising the current portfolio instead of acquiring
16:50 Cash flow assets and what you need to consider
18:23 Different environment, different strategy
21:41 Frequency of checking financials
24:55 Does property happen in cycles or is it linear?
28:58 Buying property in cycles – market timing
33:48 Taking on a sh***y loan now will impede future moves
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Property and Investing website: https://propertyandinvesting.com/
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/property-and-investing/id1657091001
Connect with Us:
- Join the Property and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/propertyandinvesting
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/propertyandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/propertyandinvesting/
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: email@example.com