We all know how lucrative an investment property is.
However, several factors are at play to maximise the benefits you’d reap out of your portfolio. One of them is an offset account.
In today’s podcast episode, we define what an offset account is, different offset accounts for different mortgage products, the strategic ways you can use it to achieve your investment goals, and many more.
Grab your earphones and listen to the full episode. Join the discussion and let us know the strategic ways you have used an offset account for your investing goals.
All information we share is NOT financial or investment advice and is purely intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Always seek professional advice before acting on any financial decision.
00:00 Welcome to Property and Investing
04:17 What is an offset account?
09:19 Why mortgages don’t just come with an offset account
13:40 Different ways offset accounts work
20:07 Offset accounts and different structures
29:04 Different loans have different interest rates
35:45 The opportunity cost of not knowing what offset accounts are
36:39 How to best utilise your offset accounts today
45:18 Quality mortgage brokers are essential to your property game
48:37 Potholes that exist in offset accounts
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
- Property and Investing website: https://propertyandinvesting.com/
- Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/property-and-investing/id1657091001
Connect with Us:
- Join the Property and Investing Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/propertyandinvesting
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/propertyandinvestingcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/propertyandinvesting/
- Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@propertyandinvesting
- Send your enquiries or drop by to say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org